There are rumours keep on coming from Spain, alarming the Bianconeri fans that Cristiano Ronaldo has decided to leave Juventus in the summer. As reported in Calciomercato.com and dariagol.com, the 35 year old Portuguese wants to start again and embrace a one last challenge before he hang his boots.
His attending El Clasico at Santiago Bernaneu, fueled rumour that he would be interested in coming back to Madrid, where he spent nine years. But it immediately melted down. The current rumour is about Paris Saint-Germain, which could be the last step in his career. At least it would be last step at any top-flying club in Europe.
Paris Saint-Germain is in contact with George Mandes who is a friend of Portuguese Star and also his agent. It is widely speculated that PSG want to replace the Brazilian with Cristiano Ronaldo.
The scenario is credible, but at the moment, there has been no confirmation from the Juventus environment. In fact, the idea of both parties is to respect the contract that runs until 2022, to continue together. In a time where the economy is struggling, they don’t want to let go of their star, whose presence was instrumenetal to commercial success of Juventus brand
- Speculation on Cristiano Ronaldo’s next move to Paris
- Coronavirus: Former Real Madrid president Lorenzo Sanz passed away
- Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski gives €1million to fight coronavirus
- Neymar reportedly told PSG – he wants Barcelona transfer this summer
- Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala and Paolo Maldini test positive
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to receive a pay cut of £8.4million from Juventus